Thursday, October 15, 2009

To my beloved wife......

Ours To Keep
There's nothing I could say to you,
nothing I could ever do,
to make you see,
what you mean to me,

All the pain, the tears I cried,
Still you never say goodbyes, and now I know,
How far you'd go..

I know I let you down,
But it's not like that now,
This time I never let you go...

I will be,
All that you want,
And gather myself together,
Cause you keep me from falling apart,

All my life, I'l be with you forever,
To get you thru the day,
And make everything ok..

I didn't know what life will be bring,
But now I see, honestly,
You're the one thing I got right,
The only one I let inside,
Now I can breath, cause you're here with me,
And if I let you down,
I turn it all around,
This time I never let you go....

Without you, I cant sleep,
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave,
You're all i've got, you're all I want,
Cause without you,
I dont know what I'd will do,
I can never, ever live a day without you,
Here, with me, can't you see,
Sayang..you all I need...

No comments:

Post a Comment